Member Advantage Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions – Member Advantage Satisfaction Survey
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to clients and client members of Members Advantage. Employees and/or directors of the Promoter, their immediate families and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences on Wednesday 17th May 2017 at 11:00 (AEST) and concludes on Friday 23rd June 2017 at 17:00 (AEST).
4. To enter the promotion, participants must, during the promotional period correctly complete the 2017 Member Advantage Satisfaction Survey online including but not limited to their full name, address, email address, daytime contact number and provide an answer to the questions on the form. Participants may enter online via the URL: http://www.member-advantage.com/survey only once.
5. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
6. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of entry. All entries must be received by the promotional closing time and date to be eligible for entry. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
7. Each correctly completed entry (including correctly answered questions and all required personal information) will be placed in a prize draw to take place at 11:00am (AEST) on Monday 26th June 2017 at Member Advantage of Level 2, 35 Dalmore Drive, Scoresby VIC 3179. The winner will be notified by telephone and email and advertised in the "Latest News" section located in the Members Area of the Member Advantage website http://www.memberadvantage.com.au/.
8. The first and second entry drawn will win the prize: One (1) Wish Gift Card per winning entry. The total prize value of each card is R.R.P. AU$250.00 (including GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
9. The prize shall remain claimable for a period of not less than 3 months. Should the prizes remain unclaimed after 3 months, the Promoter shall carry out a second prize draw to take place at 11:00am (AEST) on 2nd October 2017 at Member Advantage Pty Ltd.
10. In the event that the winner cannot accept the prize (for whatever reason) the prize will be forfeited by that winner. All prizes are non transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
11. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
12. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left Promoter's premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion and you consent to the Promoter contacting you to promote Member Advantage services (unless you advise the Promoter otherwise in writing). No further use of this information will be made. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion.
15. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various State regulators, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
16. The Promoter is Member Advantage Pty Ltd ABN 98 086 160 705 of Level 2, 35 Dalmore Drive, Scoresby VIC 3179 Australia, telephone 1300 853 352 (AU) or 0800 453 244 (NZ).
17. NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/13735